SMU Dato Kho Hui Meng International Scholarship in Singapore
Established in 2019, the Dato' Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first-year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree program at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating a meaningful impact in business and society.
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any degree program
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidized tuition fees, study-related expenses, and provisions for University-approved overseas student programs).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.