Small Grants for Research in the Arts & Humanities
The Small Research Grants fund is administered by the Director of Graduate Studies, with the aim to support research and student-led initiatives in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities by making available small grants which are often difficult to obtain from grant-giving bodies. This grant scheme is only applicable to King’s College awarded research degree students within the Faculty of Arts & Humanities departments.
Open to residents of the following countries
- All Nationalities
Applications may only be made by students enrolled as:
- Full time
- Part time
- Writing up MPhil or PhD research projects
- Current student post-submission (such applications will be considered only where funds are available after reviewing applications from students in the above 3 categories)
- Students must be registered in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities for a King’s degree. The Faculty has a separate research fund for staff and contract research staff. Students who are seeking funding for large scale activities, beyond the scope of funds available from these small grants should contact their supervisor, as it may be possible to apply to the Faculty’s fund for staff and contract research staff as a joint venture with a member of staff.
- This opportunity is for current students only
- Applicable subjects
- Theology and religious studies, Spanish and Spanish American studies, Portuguese and Brazilian studies, Philosophy, Music, Mediterranean studies, Medieval studies, Linguistics, History, German, French, Film studies, European studies, English literature and language, Digital humanities, Comparative literature, Classics, Cinema & society, Byzantine and modern Greek studies, Australian studies, American studies
Up to £2000 for Event Grants and normally up to £500 for Research Grants.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.