Skoolville's Scholarship for Exemplary International Students
- Master, Bachelor
- 1 December 2019
Skoolville is an online study abroad consultancy providing free counseling services to international students interested in applying to USA, Canada, and Australia universities. Skoolville.com provides full support and assistance to international students including profile evaluation, selecting universities, Preparing SOP and LORs, submitting applications, visa preparation, and pre-departure formalities. All services offered by us are 100% free. Skoolville.com is directly partnered with several universities across USA, Canada, and Australia and is rated 5 stars in Google by our students. Due to our continuing commitment to assisting students, we are supplementing our efforts with a scholarship award for international undergraduate and graduate students that are studying at an accredited US college or university.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- The applicant must be an international undergraduate or graduate student at a college or university in US.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.4 GPA.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- Please write an 800-1000 word essay on the topic - Trends in International student migration
- Within the word-limit, your essay should demonstrate:
- Research that has been conducted within the past 5 years
- Personal opinion
- A conclusion which explores the future
- 60% Overall demonstration of comprehension of the subject matter
- 30% Ability to balance ideas within the word-limit
- 10% Spelling & Grammar
- Constructing an argument that is overly political
- Not citing any references
Required Application Details
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Skoolville.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions about Skoolville's Scholarship for Exemplary International Students can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds provided by Skoolville will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Please submit Skoolville's Scholarship for Exemplary International Students form linked below.
How to Apply
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment - Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.