If you are a first-year applicant from one of Philadelphia’s Sister Cities, Temple University welcomes you to apply for this special scholarship opportunity.
Sister City Scholarships
- up to
- 1 February 2023
• A current or recently graduated high school student from a school in one of Philadelphia’s recognized sister cities may apply. • Applicants do not need to be a citizen of the country in which the sister city is located. • This scholarship is only for international students. US citizens are not eligible to apply. • A favorable candidate will likely have at least a 3.0 High School GPA, and a TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.0.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
These are scholarships of $10,000 per academic year for four years.
- Submit international undergraduate admissions application along with official high school transcript and test scores according to our admissions requirements.
- Submit the one-page Sister City Scholarship application with admissions application.
- Receive notification of your award by March 1st.
- Confirm your scholarship award by submitting a tuition deposit by May 1st.