Sino-Foreign Cooperative PhD Fellowships for International Students in China, 2017
- 15 February 2017
Applications are invited for Confucius China Studies Program Joint Research PhD Fellowships. These fellowships are open to international students for study, research and writing of their doctoral dissertations.
The aim of the fellowship is to support doctoral students (candidates) registered with foreign universities to come to China for study, research and writing of their doctoral dissertations.
In order to foster deep understanding of China and the Chinese culture among young generations from around the world, enable the prosperous growth of China studies, promote the sustainable development of Confucius Institutes, and enhance the friendly relationship between China and the people of other countries, the Confucius Institute Headquarters has set up the “Confucius China Studies Program”.
HSK test score level 3 is required, and for US applicants HSK test score of at least level 5 is required. Priority is given to applicants with higher level of proficiency in Chinese under same conditions.
- Non-Chinese citizen;
- HSK test score level 3 is required, and priority is given to applicants with higher level of proficiency in Chinese under same conditions;
- Applicants who are currently participating in Chinese Government Scholarship are not eligible to apply for this Program.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Lodging and living stipend: 80,000 RMB per year
- Research fund: 20,000 RMB per year
- Round-trip international airfare
- Other support provided by the host Chinese university
- Expenses for the foreign supervisor’s visit or research in China
- Expenses for life and medical insurances in China
- Group activities and cultural experience
The applicant shall submit the online application, and then post the application form and other supporting documents to the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.