Singer-Songwriter Music Video Scholarship
- Deadline: August 15, 2017
BudgetHomeTheater.net is committed to helping talented performers cover the cost of college. The Singer-Songwriter Music Video Scholarship is a $1000 scholarship awarded annually to an aspiring singer-songwriter. Applicants are required to upload a video of themselves to YouTube performing one of their original songs. Entries are evaluated based on originality, musical technique, and presentation. The deadline is August 15.
The scholarship is open to U.S. citizens attending an accredited U.S. college or university. Applicants need not be music majors to apply.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
This is a $1000 scholarship awarded in the fall.
To apply, entrants must:
- Post a video of themselves performing their original song (5 minutes or less) on YouTube
- Include the following in the YouTube video title: “Singer-Songwriter Music Video Scholarship Entry”
- Include the following link in the YouTube description: https://www.budgethometheater.net/, along with your name and the title of your song
- Email us at email@example.com. In your email, include 1) a link to the video on YouTube, 2) a statement attesting that you are a U.S. citizen and are not a signed artist; 3) the name of the accredited U.S. college you’ll be attending in the fall; 4) your name and email address.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.