- The Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship, announced by Minister of Communications and Information on 25 September 2018, consolidates the various industry scholarships that are offered by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA). The terms and conditions of the scholarship have been enhanced to groom aspiring tech and media talent to be industry-ready for an exciting career in a fast-evolving digital economy.
- The SG:D Scholarship (Postgraduate) is an industry scholarship that empowers individuals interested in pursuing tech or media-related studies at the Masters or PhD level. Individuals pursuing postgraduate studies in specialised tech or media-related areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Immersive Media, and Digital Content Creation can chart their future with this scholarship.
- If you have a passion for tech and media and want to take an active role in influencing how technology and/or storytelling can help shape lives, you are invited to explore the multitude of opportunities abound in fields such as digital and interactive media, film & TV, games development, cybersecurity, mobile technology, artificial intelligence, the internet of things and many more.
Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship - Postgraduate
- Master, Phd
- 100% tuition fee
- 30 April 2022
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Singapore citizen;
- Postgraduate programme has to be tech or media-related and offered by a local autonomous university or local arts institution or renowned overseas university;
- Current student taking his/her first postgraduate programme with minimally one academic year of study remaining from the point of scholarship award; or
- Candidate who has yet to enroll in any postgraduate programmes and will commence his/her first Masters or PhD within one year from the point of scholarship award;
- Online or Distance learning courses and part-time PhD programmes are not eligible;
- Not a recipient of, or hold any other scholarship or other award of a monetary nature (excluding bursary and financial aid); and
- Priority will be given to non-public officers. Public officers are encouraged to apply in-house schemes available in their organisations.
- Fresh graduates or professionals are welcome to apply.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Successful applicants will be given support for:
- Tuition and other compulsory university fees
- Annual living allowance and/or stipend*
- Pre-studies Allowance^
- Thesis allowance
- Medical insurance, visa fees, etc. where mandatory
- Funding support for courses and certifications beyond school curriculum
- Support for overseas experiences^ including overseas internships, student exchange programmes and competitions
- For PhD studies: Conference allowances, travel allowances and book allowances
*Living allowance is only applicable for overseas Masters and overseas PhD studies. Stipend is only applicable for full-time local Masters and full-time local and overseas PhD studies.
Simply register with your Google account. Alternatively, you can click on 'Sign in / Sign up' to register with any email account.