Simform STEM Scholarship for 2020-21
- Master, Bachelor
- 1 March 2021
One of the Simform’s focus is to inspire young people to build their skills in the fields of STEM. To further pursue that we offer a scholarship reward of $1,000 for the student who demonstrates excelling ability and aptitude in the same.
As a leading development firm, Simform understands the importance of the STEM fields. As a result, we are happy to open a door of opportunity to aid the most deserving student with a STEM scholarship in the hopes of creating a future leader who will shape the digital world for the better.
Students who are willing to apply for the Simform STEM Scholarship:
- Should be a permanent resident of the United States, or a residing U.S. citizen, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S military duty.
- Must be pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or any field related to STEM.
- Can be freshmen or a full-time student enrolled in their current university.
- Must be able to provide affirmation that the work submitted by the applicant is their own creation.
Reward of $1,000 for the student who demonstrates excelling ability and aptitude in the same.
- Write an essay about a topic of your choice from the broad topics provided below:
- Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality (VR) technology
- Cloud computing
- Software technology’s role in COVID crisis
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Go to this form embedded at the end of the page and submit the necessary details.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.