Short-Term Studies international awards in Lithuania
- Tuition fees and up to €800 per month
- 16 April 2021
The call for applications for 2021-2022 short-term studies is now OPEN!
The list of Lithuanian higher education institutions and study programmes of all study fields are available on www.studyin.lt/universities/.
Study In LT
Scholarships for short-term studies in Lithuania offered for candidates who are students of higher education institutions of the following countries:
- The Eastern Partnership countries: Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia.
- ASEM countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, China, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Lithuania priority export market countries: the USA, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Turkey, South Africa Republic.
1. The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution.
2. The candidate has to be a student of a higher education institution of the particular country mentioned above.
3. The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study the chosen study programme (the minimum of B2 level of study language according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Candidates of the first and second study cycle, approved for the short–term studies, will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 400 EUR. Candidates of the third study cycle and resident studies approved for the short–term studies will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 800 EUR.
In addition the tuition fee for studies will be covered by the Republic of Lithuania and directly transferred to the higher education institution.
Documents must be submitted only through the online application system. There is no requirement to send them by post, fax or email. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.