Shook & Stone Scholarships in USA
- 1 December 2021
The lawyers at Shook & Stone understand that education is incredibly important for all generations. The experiences and lessons you learn are unrivaled. We want to help students in their paths to higher education, which is why we have created the Shook & Stone scholarship.
If you share our goal of helping individuals fully understand their rights and the benefits of hiring a skilled personal injury attorney, we want you to submit an essay for the chance to win $2,500.
Shook & Stone
The Shook & Stone scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following in an email to email@example.com:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- An essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) included as an attachment
The submitted essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- How do personal injury attorneys benefit society?
- Why is it important for injured individuals to have legal representation?
- What poses the biggest personal injury risk for individuals?
- What options do injured individuals have, whether legal, physical, etc.?
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.