Shiren Law Scholarship at University of Queensland
- Approx. $9,000
- 13 November 2020
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
The University of Queensland
- Can demonstrate financial need;
- Submit an application to the Dean, by the closing date for applications;
- Will be enrolled or intend to enrol full-time in the LLB(Hons) or dual in 2021; and
- Are a domestic student.
Scholarship value is approximately equal to the annual income from the endowment fund
Apply via the website.
In making its recommendation the selection committee will take the following factors into account -
- evidence of financial need;
- leadership, cultural, sporting or community service achievements;
- academic achievement; and
- not holding another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.