SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- $2000 for tuition and/or books
- 15 January 2020
We are offering a $2,000 scholarship to an eligible student who has been a caregiver for a senior friend or relative. One student, who will be attending college or university in the Spring of 2020, will receive $2,000 for tuition and/or books.
- Students must be attending a two or four-year university or college in the Spring of 2020. They must have been involved in caregiving for a family member or friend.
- SeniorAdvice.com employees and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Submission of application is regarded as acknowledgment and adherence to the following agreement guidelines below.
- The application must be submitted by January 15, 2020. Scholarship winners will be notified by February 1, 2020.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The winner of the SeniorAdvice.com Caregiver Scholarship will receive $2,000 for tuition and/or books paid directly to the recipient.
Email your completed questions and 2 required attachments (copy of transcript and video file) to email@example.com.
The following information should be provided in the email:
- Full name
- Mailing address and street address, if different
- Phone number
- Email address
- Area of study
- Name and mailing address of the university or college accepted into for the Spring of 2020
- Anticipated date of university or college graduation
- Your current GPA (high school or university/college)
- Do you agree that your application materials may be used by SeniorAdvice.com via social media, on the World Wide Web, and other media to raise awareness about senior caregiving? Yes or no
- Scan and attach copy of current (high school or university/college) transcript
- Video file (.mov, .mp4, .avi, or .mpeg)(3 minutes maximum)
In video format, please provide answers to the five questions below:
- Please share your caregiving story with us. Who are you/have you been caring for and how do you help/have you helped care for this person?
- What have you learned from your experience as a caregiver? How has this experience affected you?
- What is a valuable piece of advice you've received from your aging friend or family member? What is a valuable piece of advice that you've given to them?
- What will you be studying in school in the Spring of 2020 and how has your role as a caregiver influenced your chosen career path?
- Why should you receive this scholarship and how will it help you?
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.