Semper Solaris Scholarships
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- Up to $3,000
- 7 May 2021
Semper Solaris is a Veteran-Owned residential solar power installation company based in California that offers a variety of services including Solar + Battery Storage, Roofing, & Heating and Air. The company is known for hiring military veterans within the solar industry, as well as its focus on American culture in its marketing. Semper Solaris is dedicated to a world that runs on 100% renewable energy and has played a major role in California’s transition to solar energy.
Semper Solaris is also involved in many philanthropic initiatives, partnering with nonprofits such as Warrior Foundation Freedom Station to offer solar energy to veterans in need at no cost. Students are the future of solar energy’s advancement and Semper Solaris would like to offer multiple opportunities for a scholarship to students that can offer creative insights into the future of renewable energy.
- Applicant must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate student, or attending a military academy.
- Applicants must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Applicants attending military academies are eligible for this scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- College Students will have 4 opportunities each year to win a top prize of $3,000 or a 2nd place prize of $1,750.
Please answer the following question with at least 750 words. “If you were given the opportunity to go solar, how would you utilize it best in your field of study?”
Judges will look for writing that is clear, articulate, and logically organized.
Response must be at least 750 words in length.
Spelling errors and/or written corrections (by anyone) found on the response will count against the final grade and should be omitted before submission.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.