Seasonsbeachcottage.com Mental health Education Scholarship Program
- Master, Bachelor, Course
- 30 November 2020
The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu: Luxury Mental Health Treatment is pleased to announce the details of our annual “Mental health Education Scholarship.”
The scholarship is open to any major who can shed light on this issue. It may be a personal story that you can share or a more researched essay.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Chance to win scholarship ($1,500)
Questions to be answered in your Essay/Application
- What are the differences in the methodologies of mental health treatment between Eastern and Western medicine traditions?
- What are good examples of using these treatments synergistically in providing quality mental health care?
- Are there other modes of treatment outside of western and eastern medicine traditions that can also be of value in providing mental health care?
- What practices can be incorporated in one’s life to promote better states of mental health?
- Are there any determinants which have been shown to lead to better states of mental health? What are some these factors?
- Can society play a role in promoting positive states of mental health for its citizen’s? How so?
Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year). There will be 2 contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one the submission dates.
- January 1-May 31st.
- Accepting entries July 1st – November 31st.
- Winners Announced 12/31/2019
Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself which we can post on our site to go along with your essay. The winner will be required to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College or University. Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college.
Participating in our annual scholarship constitutes your consent to use personal information for the purposes of offering the scholarship and reporting to the appropriate tax authorities. We will not share your personal information to any other persons or entities, or use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.