This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- AUD $8,000
Southern Cross University
It is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.All Scholarships from Southern Cross University
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the University:
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- For continuing scholarship year/s the value is merit based and calculated on the previous scholarships year’s course GPA (across your 8 units* completed):
- Course GPA 4.0 to 5.4 — $5000
- Course GPA 5.5 to 7.0 — $8000
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and the student visa conditions to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents from Australia or New Zealand, India or Nepal are not eligible.
- Specific countries only are eligible, so contact your Regional Manager for more details.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
$8,000 maximum fee reduction for your first scholarship year.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship Application must be submitted with the International Application for Admission form. Successful applicants will be notified in their Offer.