This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
SCU Accommodation Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- $8,000 fee reduction p.a.
Southern Cross University
It is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.All Scholarships from Southern Cross University
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Exceed the minimum admission entry requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and the student visa conditions to remain eligible for the scholarship
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia, New Zealand are not eligible.
- Specific countries only are eligible, so contact your Regional Manager for more details.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
$8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Follow the instructions on the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.