Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia's most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for a Science and Engineering International Merit Scholarship:
- Have been a recipient Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship. Note, approval must be provided by the Dean International for students enrolled through the Curtin International Innovative International Scholarships Australian Year 12, before they can be considered.
- Must have commenced a full undergraduate degree in Semester 1 or 2, at Curtin University, Western Australia.
- Must be international, full fee-paying students.
- Must have met Curtin University and course academic and English language entry requirements.
- Cannot be studying at Curtin via a sponsoring body.
- Must not have received any credit for recognised learning (CRL).
- CWA of 80 or above.
- This scholarship is not deferrable.
- Course availability may result in a student not being able to continue a program of their choosing.
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense.
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account after Census Date.
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin.
- Cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
The Science & Engineering Undergraduate International Merit Extension Scholarship will provide 25% of annual tuition fee for the remaining duration of the recipient's degree program.
No application is required for this scholarship, please see information below on the assessment and awarding process:
Students who were in receipt of the Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship will automatically be assessed for eligibility by the Faculty of Science & Engineering and will be advised accordingly of their success or otherwise.
Students may be required to adhere to terms and conditions surrounding their scholarship.
Students will not be considered for this scholarship if they are a recipient of, or have applied for, any other Curtin University scholarship.