Science and Engineering Financial Hardship Bursary is for students who want to apply to QUT courses, but have financial hardships.
Science and Engineering Financial Hardship Bursary
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- $1,500 for one year
This is a scholarship by
Queensland University of TechnologyAll Scholarships from Queensland University of Technology
- From a low-income background
- Experiencing financial hardship
- Enrolled in or applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework You can't apply if you're a:
- Single-unit study student - studying an individual unit at QUT, but not enrolled in a QUT course
- Cross-institutional student - enrolled in a course at another university, but studying specific units at QUT and receiving credit towards your course at the other university
- QUT College student - studying one of the pathway programs offered by our international college, including foundation courses, university diplomas and English language courses
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!