In partnership with Microsoft Ireland, the Quantum Science team is delighted to offer two prestigious scholarships to outstanding female students undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2021/22. These scholarships are aimed to support and develop outstanding female postgraduate students and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society.
School of Physics international awards at Trinity College Dublin
- € 20,000
- 31 July 2021
Trinity College Dublin
2577 Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.All Scholarships from Trinity College Dublin
- The scholarships are available to new EU and non-EU female entrants to MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme for admission in September 2021.
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2021/22.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer and complete the application process upon receipt of their offer no later than 31st July 2021.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.