School of Management: Developing Futures Scholarships 2021
- £3,000 towards tuition fees
- 30 July 2021
At the School of Management, we are dedicated to our students and are passionate about student success; in both academic excellence and involvement in student life. As such we have created the unique Developing Futures Scholarship programme.
Our Developing Futures Scholarship programme is more than a scholarship package; along with financial support for an academic year, you will also get the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills. Recipients of the scholarship will have the opportunity to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a number of events, including Open Days, as well as working with the Student Information Office.
Alongside your studies, we also encourage recipients to join a society or become a course representative for their degree programme. We believe that the skills you develop by taking part in these activities will make you stand out from your peers.
The School is offering scholarships worth up to £3,000 each towards tuition fees for those who have an offer to study on the following full-time taught Master's programmes, starting in September 2021:
- MBA Business Administration
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Finance and Big Data Analytics
- MSc Financial Technology
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Finance
- MFin International Financial Management
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Tourism Management
- MSc Investment Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management (Business Analytics)
- MSc Management (Digital Business)
- MSc Management (Enterprise and Innovation)
- MSc Management (Finance)
- MSc Management (Human Resource Management)
- MSc Management (International Management)
- MSc Management (Marketing)
- MSc Management (Operations and Supply Management)
- MSc Management (Software Technology)
- MSc Management (Sport)
- MSc Strategic Accounting
- MSc Strategic Marketing
To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2021.
Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.
Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each scholarship is worth up to £3,000, and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.