Up to three School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees.
School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships
- 50% course fee reduction
- 8 February 2022
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences full-time taught MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee's final predicted grade.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform firstname.lastname@example.org if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for SLS Excellence Scholarships are welcome from home, EU and international students.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships will be awarded across all Life Sciences full-time taught MSc Programmes to maximise nationality and gender diversity.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
A 50% reduction of course fees.
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for an SLS Excellence Scholarship.