School of Law International Scholarships
Scholarship for students who are University of Reading graduates (alumni) of Law and, in the case of the Commercial Law LLM programmes, applicants with a degree in a related discipline such as economics, business or finance.
WHO CAN APPLY
- students who hold an excellent academic record with either a first class or a 2:1 degree, or equivalent in Law or relevant discipline
- Available to students of any School of Law taught Postgraduate programme
- In order to be considered for this scholarship candidates need to apply for a place on a School of Law LLM programme and apply for the studentship. Final decisions about studentship awards will not be made until a place has been offered and accepted.
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This scholarship provides £5,000 for one academic year
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for for the 2014/15 academic year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.