- International Students: 27 May 2022
- UK Students: 1 July 2022
Our Creating Futures scholarship offers more than just financial aid. Not only will you be provided with financial support for an academic year, but you will gain valuable career-enhancing skills.
Recipients of the Creating Futures Scholarship will be given the opportunity to work within the University Marketing and Student Recruitment teams, working at various events throughout the academic year.
To compliment your studies, we also encourage recipients to join a society or become a course representative. The skills you develop by getting involved in these activities, will make you stand out from your peers.
Eligible master’s programmes:
- MA TESOL
- MA Chinese-English Translation and Language Teaching
- MA Professional Translation
- MA Translation & Interpreting
- MA Communication, Media Practice & PR
- MA Sports Communication & Journalism
- MA Digital Media
- MA International Journalism