School of Communication Studies International AUT Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand
- Full PhD Fees
- 1 November 2020
AUT provides doctoral scholarships to highly achieving doctoral research students to AUT University in order to encourage and stimulate doctoral studies in areas of the University’s research capability.
All AUT PhD scholarships are tenable for up to three years. Support for a Professional Doctorate will be for up to two years only
- Applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements as stated in the Academic Calendar (http://www.aut.ac.nz/calendar) at the time of application.
- Applicants must meet the normal admission criteria for the doctoral programme and have received an Offer of Place (OOP) for the doctoral programme at AUT. http://www.aut.ac.nz/study-at-aut/entry-requirements/postgraduate-and-graduate-admissionrequirements
- Recipients of this scholarship will have an excellent academic record, strong academic references and have demonstrated the potential for high quality research.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and recipients of this scholarship will normally have the equivalent of first-class honours. Previous study should include research methodology paper(s) and an independent research project, including the writing of a report on that research.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the University can offer supervision. Applicants should contact potential supervisors prior to application to confirm the availability of supervision for their proposed research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral programme at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
- Applicants who have applied unsuccessfully in past rounds may reapply only if there is a change to the information submitted.
Full PhD Fees (domestic equivalent)
Applications must be submitted via the AUT online application.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.