Scholarships of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering
To mark the operation of the Microsoft Innovation Center’s Incubator the School of Sciences, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, announces a limited number of undergraduate scholarships for the academic year 2016-2017 in the fields of:
- Computer Science (BSc, 4 years)
- Computer Engineering (BSc, 4 years)
- Information Systems (Focus on Web Technologies) (BSc, 4 years)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (BSc, 4 years)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (BSc, 4 years)
- All applicants must have completed their secondary education (equivalent to 12 years of school) with a minimum average grade on their high school leaving certificate of B+ or above
- Current students are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship will not apply if an exchange year (Erasmus) is undertaken, or if you suspend your studies for any reason
- Candidates must not exceed 25 years of age
- The scholarships are open to non-Cypriot nationals
- The scholarships cover 50% of the annual tuition fees
- The scholarships are valid for all years of study (Full Time study mode, minimum 30 credits/60 ECTS annually). Students will be able to continue receiving the scholarships for consecutive years provided they achieve a GPA of 3.00 or above.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.