Scholarships for MSc Programme at University of Warwick in UK, 2017
- May 20, 2017
The University of Warwick is offering up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships for UK and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students commencing full-time MSc programme beginning in October 2017.
The University requires evidence that student’s English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on thier chosen course of postgraduate study.
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants whose academic qualifications meet the University’s admissions requirements, but whose English language qualifications are not accepted as equivalent, may be offered a place at Warwick conditional on an acceptable English language qualification being achieved before they join the University.
- Applicants should have received an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2017, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise chances of success, University recommend student to submit their MSc application as early as possible.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
The mode of applying is online. Applicant will need to provide:
- A completed application form & application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript / degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
- English test result (if applicable)
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.