Scholarships for MBA Program, Melbourne Business School (MBS)
- Partially Funded
- 31 March 2017
Melbourne Business School (MBS) is the University of Melbourne’s graduate school in business and economics, and one of the leading providers of executive education in the Asia Pacific region. Established in 1963 and jointly owned by corporate Australia and the University of Melbourne, MBS has built a reputation for excellence and offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and economic graduate programs to meet the business challenges of both individuals and organisations. Our MBA, the first offered in Australia, is globally-renowned and is consistently ranked in the Financial Times, The Economist Which MBA, Bloomberg Business and AFR Boss MBA rankings. The University of Melbourne is Australia’s No. 1 university, being ranked No. 33 globally in The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016. MBS enjoys accreditation by both EFMD (EQUIS) and AACSB International.
Generous scholarships are available to support your full-time study for an MBA at Melbourne Business School (MBS). All full-time MBA students are automatically considered for scholarship support – when you are accepted into the MBA program, we will let you know of any scholarship support and if additional documentation is required.
Dean’s International Management Scholarship Rupert Murdoch Fellowship Asian Development bank - Japan scholarship program The Founders Scholarship The Helen MacPherson Smith Fellowship John Clemenger Memorial Scholarship Developing Nations Scholarship Diversity Excellence Scholarships MBS Scholarships
Dean’s International Management Scholarship
- This scholarship recognises the high calibre of international students commencing in full-time MBA program each year. Awarded on merit, the scholarship recognises candidates who demonstrate academic excellence, high-level management qualities, and who have experience in international business.
- Open to International full-time MBA candidates
Rupert Murdoch Fellowship
- Rupert Murdoch Fellowships recognise achievements, initiative and commitment in areas beyond the career or academic record and are awarded to candidates who have an interest in international business and have demonstrated a capacity to motivate and lead others. Murdoch Fellows must study on a full-time basis and complete a term of their MBA studies at a prestigious overseas business school.
- Open to: Australian citizen and permanent resident full-time MBA candidates
** For Asian Development bank – Japan scholarship program**
- Open to students aged 35 years or under, living and working in their home country. Students agree to return to his/her home country after the completion of studies under the MBA program.
- They must be a citizen of one of the following ADB’s member countries: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
The Founders Scholarship
- This scholarship is awarded to a candidate who has demonstrated innovative leadership and a positive impact in their community.
- Open to: Full-time MBA candidates
The Helen MacPherson Smith Fellowship
- Fellowships are awarded each year to outstanding women who have demonstrated that they have the potential to reach senior levels in management or to create and run their own business.
- Open to: Female full-time MBA candidates from Victoria only
John Clemenger Memorial Scholarship
- This is a highly prestigious award in appreciation of the many services John Clemenger provided to the development of Victoria, to Lawn Tennis in Australia, and to his chosen profession of advertising. The recipient is expected to have an interest in marketing and be a top achiever academically.
- Open to: Dual full-time MBA/Masters of Marketing candidates or recent full-time MBA graduates wishing to continue with their Masters of Marketing
For Developing Nations Scholarship: Open to full-time MBA candidates who hold a passport from a developing country as declared by the Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs
For Diversity Excellence Scholarships: Open to full-time MBA candidates
MBS Scholarships: Open to full-time MBA candidates
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The value of scholarship is Dean’s International Management Scholarship: Up to $85,470 (towards tuition) Rupert Murdoch Fellowship: 85,470 (full tuition) + $13,530 (living stipend) Asian Development bank – Japan scholarship program: Full tuition fees, fortnightly living allowance, airfares, materials allowance and overseas student health cover. The Founders Scholarship: From $40,000 (towards tuition) The Helen MacPherson Smith Fellowship: Up to $50,000 (towards tuition) John Clemenger Memorial Scholarship: Up to $40,000 (towards tuition) Developing Nations Scholarship: From $60,000 (towards tuition) Diversity Excellence Scholarships: From $50,000 (towards tuition) MBS Scholarships: From $30,000 (towards tuition) Application Deadline: The application deadlines are For Asian Development bank – Japan scholarship program: 31 August 2016For Developing Nations Scholarship: 31 August 2016Diversity Excellence Scholarships: 19 October 2016Dean’s International Management Scholarship: 31 August 2016Rupert Murdoch Fellowship: 31 March 2017
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.