The LiU International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master's degree students with significant academic potential who are required to pay tuition fees.
Scholarships for Master’s studies at Linköping University
- Up to 75% tuition fee reduction
- 10 April 2022
Students who have applied for a master’s programme at Linköping University and who meet all the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- you applied by the deadline for the first admission round
- you submitted all the required documents by the deadline
- you chose a master’s programme at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4)
- you have been admitted to your first choice in the First Notification of Selection Results (usually early April)
- you are required to pay tuition fees.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The tuition fees for a student awarded a LiU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, or 75%.
The application period for LiU Scholarships opens each year on the day students receive the Notification of Selection Results, and is only open for a short window. In 2022, the application period opens on 7 april 2022.