UEH is one of Vietnam’s foremost leading universities in research and international development. To help the best and brightest international students achieve their academic potential regardless of their financial background, we are inspired to formally announce our Scholarship Programs for the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- UEH offers 170 scholarships for international students, including 100 undergraduate scholarships, 50 graduate scholarships, 20 scholarships for Ph.D. students.
For more information, please visit here or E-brochure.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The scholarship offers a fee waiver covering half to full of the tuition and accommodation fees, based on the types of scholarship (Partial, Full, or Distinction scholarship).
We require official documents (notarized documents) submitted in English or in Vietnamese, including:
- Registration form (Please click here to download the form);
- High school diploma (verified copy in English, or in Vietnamese);
- High school academic transcripts/study record (verified copy in English, or in Vietnamese);
- Health certificate issued by the authorized bodies in your country or in Vietnam within the last 06 months;
- (For English-instruction program): Valid IELTS band 5.0 or above; or valid equivalent English language proficiency certificate. (For Vietnamese-instruction program): Vietnamese language proficiency certificate at B2 (level 4/6) or equivalent, according to the Vietnamese Competency Framework, issued by a competent educational institution;
- Verified copies of certificates on other achievements e.g.: gifted, expertise, research achievements, …etc. (if have)
- Copy of Passport (The passport has to be valid for the whole time studying in Vietnam; or valid at least 01 year more from your expected date of arrival in Vietnam).
Please register online by clicking here.