Scholarships for Graduates of QS Top Design Schools (2016/17)
PolyU Design has been an important hub of design education for Hong Kong since 1964. With a campus in Shenzhen; research centres in Yunnan and Shaanxi, and research partnerships with over twelve top universities in the Mainland China, PolyU Design is at the forefront of applying Asian innovation to global opportunities and has been ranked as one of the Top Design Schools in the World by BusinessWeek, and the only School in Asia among the Top 25 in the world by Business Insider.
In the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject 2015, the School is ranked top in Asia and 24th globally in the area of art and design. The School drives the design industry in the region with the efforts of its international faculty. The dynamic and collaborative environment, contributed by multi-disciplinary partnerships among faculties, industries, and other overseas institutes, will prepare the students to rise to the challenges of the new global age.
PolyU Design is accepting application from 25 November 2015 to 29 April 2016. The School will carry out first round review starting 1 Feb 2016 and arrange interviews for shortlisted applicants shortly after.
Academic performance, work experience, portfolio, recommendations and motivation are factors in scholarship consideration.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This learning opportunity encourages you to venture out of your comfort zone, to open up, push boundary and challenge yourself. Other benefits include receiving Invitations to conferences, seminars, workshops and networking activities, and as an ambassadorial role in the School, chances to meet various groups of stakeholders of the University.
Benefits of Studying Design in Hong Kong:
- Proximity and Connections to the World’s Second Largest and Fastest Growing Economy
- Bustling Startup Scene for Post-Graduation Career Path
- Celebrating Design Culture and Commerce
- A Student-friendly City for Developing Cultural Intelligence
Our Unique Value Proposition
- Most Competitive Tuition Fees among Top 25 D-Schools
- Welcoming Immigration Policy for Post-degree Career in Hong Kong
- Career Prospects in Business, Non-profit and Governmental Organisations
- Prospect for Further Academic Development in Asian Design Research at the Top Design Research Institution in Asia
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.