Scholarships for Bangladeshi Students at University of Oxford in UK, 2017-2018
- 9 June 2017
St Cross College is pleased to offer Harun Ur Rashid Memorial Scholarships for Bangladeshi students. Scholarships will be awarded to students who have submitted a successful application for a two-year Master’s (MPhil) course at the University of Oxford.
St Cross College is a graduate college of the University of Oxford. It offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the Collegiate University.
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be of outstanding academic ability;
- Have submitted a successful application for a two-year Master’s (MPhil) course to the University of Oxford;
- Have made a successful application to St Cross College (as the first choice college) and a provisional place been offered and accepted;
- Demonstrate that they have applied, unsuccessfully, for funding elsewhere (e.g. Clarendon Fund, Beit Fund etc.);
- Show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £3,000) by the application deadline;
- Take up their place in October 2017.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship, worth £3,000 per annum.
Please write to the Academic and Admissions Assistant by email or by post stating your wish to apply along with proof that funding has been denied from other sources. Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.