Scholarships for Artists and Architects: Study Visits for Academics
The study visits for academics programme aims to enable lecturers from the fields of Fine Art, Design, Film, Music, Architecture as well as Performing Arts (Drama, Direction, Dance, Choreography, etc.) to apply for a supported study visit for the purpose of artistic cooperation with a German host institution.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To qualify for support under the study visits for artists programme, the applicant must be lecturing at a higher education institution in the home country.
- A well-planned and convincing project is an important selection criterion. The application papers must be accompanied by written confirmation of academic supervision or confirmation of agreement having been reached with a German institution of higher education.
- DAAD support for study visits by artists can only be awarded once in any three-year period.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers, 2,150 euros for professors
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Other payments cannot be made.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.