Other scholarships and Funding Information
- Chevening - The UK government’s global scholarship programme scholarships can cover the full cost of study and are offered in over 110 countries. More information is available from the Chevening website.
- WMG and The Central Bank of India (CBI) have an agreement that all Indian students applying for one of WMG's Masters courses can now take advantage of fast-track loan arrangements provided by the CBI. This will ensure a swift and speedy response to applications regarding loans to support MSc study in WMG at the University of Warwick. For further information, please contact our regional representative in India: C. Venuprasad, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on scholarship opportunities, please see the Graduate School Website
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2015
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 20th May 2015. 9.00am UK time.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
- WMG will award scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
* These numbers are for guidance only. WMG reserves the right to amend the exact number of scholarships awarded
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Up to a total of 50 scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%.
- There will be 15 awards giving 50% discount
- There will be 15 awards giving 35% discount
- There will be 20 awards giving 20% discount