Scholarships and other funding
Other scholarships and Funding Information
- Chevening - The UK government’s global scholarship programme scholarships can cover the full cost of study and are offered in over 110 countries. More information is available from the Chevening website.
- WMG and The Central Bank of India (CBI) have an agreement that all Indian students applying for one of WMG's Masters courses can now take advantage of fast-track loan arrangements provided by the CBI. This will ensure a swift and speedy response to applications regarding loans to support MSc study in WMG at the University of Warwick. For further information, please contact our regional representative in India: C. Venuprasad, email@example.com.
- For more information on scholarship opportunities, please see the Graduate School Website
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2015
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 20th May 2015. 9.00am UK time.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
- WMG will award scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
* These numbers are for guidance only. WMG reserves the right to amend the exact number of scholarships awarded
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Up to a total of 50 scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%.
- There will be 15 awards giving 50% discount
- There will be 15 awards giving 35% discount
- There will be 20 awards giving 20% discount
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.