Scholarship Program in Optics & Photonics
Europe fulfills all requirements to successfully open the gate to the Photonic century. But to make this come true, young and dedicated people have to be educated and qualified in this field of research.
That is the reason why an initiative driven by the Federal Government of Germany and the states Thüringen and Baden-Württemberg has been introduced. 16 dedicated industrial companies and the two leading universities in Optics & Photonics, Karlsruhe and Jena, were asked to give special aid to international and national students who are willing to study in the exciting field of Optics & Photonics.
- You need to fulfull the admission criteria for the KSOP MSc in Optics & Photonics (please see below).
- The application for the Master Program in Optics & Photonics is divided in two ways depending on your nationality. Please follow the corresponding link: German Applicants and International Applicants. There you can find more information on the required application documents.
- Candidates with outstanding study results (top 10 % of your batch) can apply for the KSOP scholarship program together with their application for the KSOP Master program.
- Do you have any questions? Please check our FAQs.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- KSOP offers an elaborated scholarship program. The KSOP scholarship amounts to 800 Euro/month for international students and 400 Euro/month for German students.
- KSOP offers attractive scholarships to the most promising PhD students: 18 scholarships (EUR 17,000.-/year -taxfree) and 54 collegiate's places per year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.