Scholarship for students with an interest in business and entrepreneurship
- Master, Bachelor
- 5000 SEK
- October 31, 2019
Expertvalet would like to support students with an interest in business and entrepreneurship in their studies.
Whether you study engineering, farming or marketing you can always find a connection to business or entrepreneurship within your studies. Be sure to find that connection and apply for Expertvalets scholarship now!
In order to apply for this scholarship your application must include the following documents:
- Proof that you are an active student, up until December 2019 at a university in Sweden. Either as a copy of your student card or a student certificate.
- An application letter. Read more about what should be included in the application letter below.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance for processing your personal data through this consent form and submit along with their application (scanned and attached to email is preferred).
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
We hope that this scholarship, once again, will help develop a student's interest for business and entrepreneurship. Either by functioning as an investment in their own skills or investing in their own business idea.
In order to apply for the scholarship, you have to submit a max two-pages essay, which includes the following parts.
- Your contact information (first and last name, phone number and email) and the name of your university.
- A short description of yourself.
- A short description of your studies.
- Give your motivations to why you are the perfect candidate for our scholarship.
- Answer the questions below:
Tell us about the experience, apart from your studies, that taught you the most about how business and entrepreneurship works.
Submit your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Write Expertvalet stipendium: Your Name in the email subject line.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.