Scholarship for specialised course in IP-management and valuation
- Fully funded
- 16 March 2017
Fully funded scholarships are offered to 15 participants by the Italian Patent and Trademark Office. Scholarship covers course fees, travel expenses for their round trip journey, accommodation costs and meal vouchers.
The criteria for eligibility are:
- Academic title equivalent to the Italian Bachelor degree in economics, law, engineering or other related subjects, achieved prior to the commencement of the course (the 2nd of May 2017)
- Admission test consists of: English test, Logics Test and Personal Interview with the Program Director
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
To start the application process the following documents should be submitted:
- Fully-completed application form
- Copy of degree certificate or a self-declaration for undergraduate students
- Self-declaration for enrolled students that will achieve the Academic Title prior to the commencement of the course
- Digital ID photo
- Copy of valid passport with maturity exceeding 08/2017
- Curriculum vitae
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- Skype ID (optional)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.