Scholarship for Postdoctoral Researchers (Philosophy and Theology)
The Copernicus Center Scholarship for Postdoctoral Researchers, funded by The John Templeton Foundation, is offered to individuals who hold a PhD degree (or equivalent) in the fields of: philosophy, theology, religious studies, anthropology, history and related disciplines.
Preferred research areas:
(1) Theology of science;
(2) Philosophy in theology;
(3) Logic in theology;
(4) Differences between Eastern and Western Christianity in regard to the relationship between science and theology.
(1) A copy of the PhD diploma in the fields of: philosophy, theology, religious studies,
anthropology, history and related disciplines.
(2) Additional PhD, MA, MS, BA, BS diplomas (additional points).
(3) Outline of the post-doctoral project.
(4) Very good or excellent language skills (English).
(5) Academic publications and talks at academic conferences.
(6) Participation in research grants.
Obligations:(1) Preparation of two reports on the progress of the postdoctoral project during the scholarship.
(2) Preparation of 2 research papers and 2 talks pertaining to the postdoctoral project during the scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
2000 USD/month (gross).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.