The IMPRS ProEng in Magdeburg, Germany, is a graduate school jointly run by the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems (MPI) and the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (OVGU). Having a Master’s degree is essential to start a PhD in the IMPRS ProEng. Therefore, we support highly motivated students with an excellent Bachelor’s degree to pursue their Master’s studies at the OVGU. We look forward to them joining the IMPRS ProEng afterwards as doctoral researchers. It is intended that you conduct your Master’s thesis project in one of the research groups of the IMPRS ProEng.
Scholarship for Master in Engineering or Mathematics at the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Funding for a scholarship to pursue Master
- 18 November 2021
- You have finished or are about to finish a Bachelor's program with a curriculum of 8 or 9 semesters in the field of Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Systems and Control Theory or Mathematics.
- Also, students with an outstanding Bachelor's degree in a shorter program can apply for this scholarship.
- You should be interested to join the IMPRS ProEng as a doctoral researcher after finishing your Master program.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Support for a Master's program at an international, student friendly university, strong in research with a main focus on engineering, natural sciences and medicine.
- The scholarship comprises 860 Euros per month for a maximum of 18 months.
- During the Master thesis project in one of the research groups of the IMPRS ProEng, you can be equipped with a working contract as a scientific assistant.
More information and our online application form can be found here: https://www.mpi-magdeburg.mpg.de/4191421/scholarships
We are looking forward to your application!