Santander Masters Scholarships (SANT-M) at King’s College London
- 1 May 2017
Applications are invited for King’s Santander Masters Scholarships (SANT-M) for the year 2017. Scholarships are open to residents of the following countries: Spain, Portugal, Poland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, and United Kingdom.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate Masters programme at King’s College London during the 2017/18 academic year;
- Hold a conditional/unconditional offer for a full-time postgraduate Master at King’s College London in 2017/18 from the University’s Admissions Office (this means you should apply for a place at King’s no later than March 31st 2017);
- At the time of application, be permanent residents of one of the following Santander Network countries: Belgium, Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain and the UK;
- Be domiciled within one of the following Santander Network countries for at least 3 years prior to the start of the programme: Belgium, Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain and the UK;
- Complete and submit the required application documentation by the stated funding deadline (see below);
- Fulfil the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements set by King’s College London.
Please note that:
- Successful scholars who fail to complete, or fail their course will be expected to repay the full sum of funds to King’s College London for re-use as another Scholarship;
- Students who are already registered on the respective postgraduate programme are not eligible to apply;
- This award offers a one-off payment only;
- These studentships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- Distance learning programmes are not eligible;
- As the awards provide partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme, i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding;
- Successful candidates will be required to submit a thank you letter to the donor for their generosity.
Up to 6 awards of £5000 will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: Up to six King’s Santander Masters Scholarship awards will be offered for the academic year 2017/18.
The mode of application is online. As part of the Graduate School PGT online funding form, applicants will be asked to provide:
- Personal details i.e. name, admissions ID/reference number, date of birth and email addressPrevious qualifications
- Details about the postgraduate taught (PGT) programme
- A statement of justification
- Confirmation that they are seeking/have secured funds to cover any remaining fees/costs not covered by the Graduate School awards.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.