Santander Masters international awards at Bangor University in the UK
- 30 November 2019
In partnership with Santander Bank, Bangor University is awarding Santander Masters international awards in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021.
Approximately eight studentships are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1884, Bangor University was the first UK University to offer an MBA and is currently ranked in the top 25 in the world for banking research. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a range of disciplines and ranked 1st in the UK for its high-quality student housing.
To apply you must be:
- A national from one of the 21 Santander network countries listed above
- You must be in possession of a formal offer letter to commence in January 2020 on a Taught Master’s course at Bangor University, i.e. a course leading to an MA, MSc, MBA or LLM - For a list of the January entry courses please see the following link: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/international/courses/january-start/index.php
- The studentship is only open to full-time students studying on campus.
- Expecting to have, or already have, a good UK bachelor honors degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education from your home country.
- If you want to involve in this education program then it’s mandatory for you to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the Bangor University. After being registered, contestants can download and send the completed award application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The studentship is only open to full-time students studying on campus. It will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, personal qualities, and achievements
Please visit our website to download the application form and guidance notes.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.