Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard Scholarship Contest
- October 9, 2017
Students who enter our contest will write one essay on the following topic: What law or laws would you create to make the roads safer?
To be eligible for an award in our essay contest, you must be:
- Be a U.S. citizen and permanent resident of the State of Illinois
- Must be a current high school student registered at an Illinois high school
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. Scholarship Essay Contest Rules by submitting a signed and scanned copy of our downloadable Application Form.
- Submit a readable copy of your essay (only one essay per student is allowed).
- Submit a digital photo (.jpg) of yourself.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Please send your application form, essay and photo by email firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline of October 9, 2017. Please use “Scholarship Essay Contest” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.