Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard Scholarship Contest
- Deadline: October 9, 2017
Students who enter our contest will write one essay on the following topic: What law or laws would you create to make the roads safer?
To be eligible for an award in our essay contest, you must be:
- Be a U.S. citizen and permanent resident of the State of Illinois
- Must be a current high school student registered at an Illinois high school
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. Scholarship Essay Contest Rules by submitting a signed and scanned copy of our downloadable Application Form.
- Submit a readable copy of your essay (only one essay per student is allowed).
- Submit a digital photo (.jpg) of yourself.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Please send your application form, essay and photo by email email@example.com the deadline of October 9, 2017. Please use “Scholarship Essay Contest” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.