South Asia Institute of Technology and Medicine (SAITM) is offering pathway scholarship to Sri Lankan students. The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree at RMIT University.
The aim of the scholarship is to give support Sri Lankan students.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture and the Built Environment; Engineering; Accounting and Finance; and Business and Management Studies.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be applying from Sri Lanka
- Be granted credit transfer from SAITM into an RMIT IT or Engineering Undergraduate program.
- Enrol in an undergraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2017.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available so the selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best candidates based on GPA.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The scholarship will cover AU$5,000 for a maximum of two years or $10,000, commencing Semester 1, 2017.
**Numbers of Scholarships: **One scholarship is available for the academic year 2017-2018.
Applicants can apply online.