Saint Augustine’s University Bachelor’s international awards in USA
- 31 August 2021
We believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded adventurers – so we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering one undergraduate scholarship of up to $5,000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
Saint Augustine's UniversityAll Scholarships from Saint Augustine's University
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a college or university in the USA.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a bachelor's-level degree starting in the Fall 2021 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either on campus or online via distance learning from an institute based in the USA.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the college or university, including:
- Holding a valid transcript from your high school
- Meeting any language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You mustn't be a US citizen and you can't currently reside in the USA unless you're currently studying abroad.
- You must be at least 18 years old by the time of the application deadline (31 August 2021).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.