RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Programme
- 14 April 2017
In line with the noble vision to encourage and enable capable youth from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to continue their academic pursuit, the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and Youth Development Fund (YDF) introduced this scholarship.
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan.
Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English + best 3 subjects can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be 22 years or younger.
The ‘RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Programme’ will cover the following:
- Tuition fee for three years.
- Meals and accommodation on the double sharing basis for three years.
- Normal medical facilities available at RTC that is admissible to all students.
Number of Scholarships: The scholarships will cover all tuition and boarding costs for 1 male & 1 female for 3 years.
Complete application forms should be submitted to RTC Chang Lam or Ngabiphu offices, Thimphu. Attachment
- Letter stating why you should be given financial aid (In less than 100 words)
- Please attach a copy of both parents PIT statement for the previous year, if applicable.
- Two letters of recommendation must be attached (Should not be from family members)
- Tax returns, assets, liabilities, information on the siblings and/or other relevant documentation.
- Duly filled RTC Admission Form, 2017
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.