RSM MFM – NESO Mexico Scholarship Orange Tulip Scholarship
RSM Erasmus University and Netherlands Education Support Office (Nuffic Neso) present the unique opportunity for you to win a scholarship to cover part of your costs to participate in the RSM Masters in Financial Management programme.
The Scholarship is administered in Mexico by NESO and will be open to high potential candidates from Mexico who are interested in pursuing a world class financial management education in a leading international business school in Europe.
To apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship, Mexican students must:
1. Have an outstanding academic record
2. Submit their application for the OTS to NESO-Mexico. The procedure for this can be found through the NESO-Mexico web site.
3. Submit their application for one of the RSM Master programmes (excluding MScIM/CEMS) before 1 March. In order to be considered for an OTS scholarship, applicants need to meet all the admission requirements and be accepted to the MSc programme by RSM.
- Mexican citizenship and have permanent residence in Mexico
- Be between 18 and 35 years at the time of application
- Your previous education must have been in a different place to Holland
- Not be studying or working in the Netherlands today
- Having a good command of written and spoken English (minimum of 6.0 in IELTS or 80 on the TOEFL iBT)
- Are currently in the process of admission or have been accepted by a Dutch higher education institution.
That means that if you send your documents and to apply for admission to a Dutch higher education institution, the university mail confirming receipt of your documents and is sufficient to initiate the application process for the grant of the Orange Tulip Scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
For the academic year 2015-2016, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) will grant one full scholarship or several partial scholarships, depending on the quality of the applicants, through the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme (OTS) of NESO-Mexico, for the MSc programmes excluding MScIM/CEMS. The value of the partial scholarship is approximately 8.200 euros (half of the regular tuition fee) and approximately 16.400 euros for the full scholarship. The Dutch Government requires students to pay a minimum fee of approximately 1.978 euros.
These scholarships consist of a tuition fee waiver worth of 50% or 100% depending on the academic excellence of the candidates.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.