A scholarship for rising seniors in chemistry, chemical engineering, and materials science who are interested in making an impact on the world through industry. Not just a monetary award but a chance to interact directly with the consultants at NexantECA, a world class engineering consultancy with a focus on the chemicals, fuels, and bio-renewables businesses.
Ron Cascone Memorial Scholarship
- Up to $5000
- 1 July 2021
This is a scholarship by
The leading advisory for the Oil, Gas, Refining. Chemicals, Renewables and Energy Industries. Offering Consulting, Training, Subscription & reporting services.All Scholarships from Nexant
- Full-time students in a 4-year undergraduate program
- US citizens or permanent residents
- Rising seniors studying chemistry, chemical engineering, or materials science
- Attending an institute of higher education in one of the 5 boroughs of New York City, Rockland County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
- Monetary award of up to $5000
- Mentorship opportunities at NexantECA in White Plains, NY
- Provide a resume and current transcript
- Write an essay of up to 1000 words on the following topic: Ron Cascone devoted his life to helping the energy and chemicals industries become more environmentally friendly and sustainable. What projects or issues in green chemistry are you passionate about? How will you use your studies to follow Ron Cascone’s example?
- Submit your resume, transcript and essay to Scholarships@NexantECA.com