Ron Cascone Memorial Scholarship
- Up to $5000
- 1 July 2021
A scholarship for rising seniors in chemistry, chemical engineering, and materials science who are interested in making an impact on the world through industry. Not just a monetary award but a chance to interact directly with the consultants at NexantECA, a world class engineering consultancy with a focus on the chemicals, fuels, and bio-renewables businesses.
- Full-time students in a 4-year undergraduate program
- US citizens or permanent residents
- Rising seniors studying chemistry, chemical engineering, or materials science
- Attending an institute of higher education in one of the 5 boroughs of New York City, Rockland County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Monetary award of up to $5000
- Mentorship opportunities at NexantECA in White Plains, NY
- Provide a resume and current transcript
- Write an essay of up to 1000 words on the following topic: Ron Cascone devoted his life to helping the energy and chemicals industries become more environmentally friendly and sustainable. What projects or issues in green chemistry are you passionate about? How will you use your studies to follow Ron Cascone’s example?
- Submit your resume, transcript and essay to Scholarships@NexantECA.com
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.