This Bursary is intended to help student nurses in financial difficulty to attend their programme of study.
Roger & Jean Miller Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
- You must be a currently matriculated UK full-time undergraduate student studying on a course which leads to the award of a nursing (not veterinary)/midwifery degree or diploma at Edinburgh Napier University
- You must have previously studied at a local further education college to obtain entry qualifications to get into Edinburgh Napier University
- Your current course must lead to your first undergraduate nursing (not veterinary)/midwifery degree/ diploma at a higher education institution
- You must have taken, or applied for, the maximum NHS nursing bursary and any additional grants available to you
- You should have explored all other funding options open to you, including the maximum overdraft available on a student bank account, and still be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Value per annum: Up to £1000