Roger & Jean Miller Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
This Bursary is intended to help student nurses in financial difficulty to attend their programme of study.
- You must be a currently matriculated UK full-time undergraduate student studying on a course which leads to the award of a nursing (not veterinary)/midwifery degree or diploma at Edinburgh Napier University
- You must have previously studied at a local further education college to obtain entry qualifications to get into Edinburgh Napier University
- Your current course must lead to your first undergraduate nursing (not veterinary)/midwifery degree/ diploma at a higher education institution
- You must have taken, or applied for, the maximum NHS nursing bursary and any additional grants available to you
- You should have explored all other funding options open to you, including the maximum overdraft available on a student bank account, and still be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Value per annum: Up to £1000Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.