Roger Dillemans Scholarship Fund at Catholic University of Leuven
For the 2015-2016 academic year scholarships will be granted to developing-world students who have obtained a first master's degree from KU Leuven and would like to continue their studies with a second master's degree at KU Leuven University.
Each applicant must:
- Be from a developing country
- Have an initial master’s degree from KU Leuven
- Have excellent study results
- Show strong motivation to follow a second master’s programme at KU Leuven
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The Scholarship includes:Apply Now
- € 8600/year living expenses
- Tuition fee waiver
- Affiliation with a Belgian Health Insurance Company
- Third Party Liability Insurance
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.