This scholarship is awarded to RMIT Vietnam alumni who will commence Master by Coursework program at RMIT Australia.
RMIT Vietnam Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 10% tuition fee reduction
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must: • be alumni who completed a RMIT degree from the Vietnam campuses. This can include: o an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree (including those who undertake exchange for up to 1 year in RMIT Melbourne campuses) o packaged RMIT Vietnam Undergraduate and RMIT Melbourne Postgraduate offer holders • have an offer letter and enrol in one of Masters by Coursework program at RMIT Australia
• This scholarship does not apply to: o students who have only completed a pathway program (e.g. Unistart, Grad Certificate) o Vietnamese graduates who completed their full degree in Melbourne o dual campus or transfer students • Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees. • You must maintain a satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving the scholarship entitlement. • Students who are already granted the RMIT Vietnam Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship are allowed to change program in future semester, the scholarship will apply to the new program.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
10% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
- Check if your program is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- No scholarship application is required.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the scholarship details outlined.