The RMIT Welcome Scholarship will be awarded in 2021 for the standard full-time duration of an RMIT certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelor degree program.
RMIT University Welcome Scholarships in Australia
- Tuition fees and up to $5000 per year
- 14 December 2020
Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.All Scholarships from RMIT University
- hold either a:
- Temporary Protection Visa (V785) or
- Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or
- be a person seeking asylum on Bridging Visa E (BVE);
- be a commencing or continuing full-time student enrolled or intending to enrol in semester 1, 2021 at RMIT University Melbourne campus (Melbourne CBD; Brunswick; Bundoora only);
- have a program offer at RMIT University for semester 1 2021 in an eligible program* by 12 January 2021
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage.
Exclusions: Scholarships are not available for applicants applying for programs delivered at Point Cook or Bendigo campuses and people seeking asylum on Bridging Visa A (BVA).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship consists of full program tuition fees and Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) paid per semester.
Some scholarship recipients may also receive a study/living allowance of up to $5000 per year (paid fortnightly throughout semester 1 and 2).
Complete the online application form by the application due date. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application. Partial applications will not be assessed.
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one. Scholarship offers will be made from 20 January 2020.