RMIT University Science Engineering and Health Scholarships for Taiwanese Students
- 14 January 2020
This scholarship is open for international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your tuition fees.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Taiwan
- be applying from Taiwan
- achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- enroll for Semester 1, 2020 in a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Biomedical sciences
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for 2020.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.